- See more at: http://myblogrtricks.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-show-post-title-before-blog.html#sthash.p9yUfIwF.dpuf

Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Sky is Falling!

The sky is Falling!!!

No, not really. It's not. It may feel that way to some of you, however, and I want to apologize for that.

What in the heck am I talking about?

Some of you may have noticed that Undiscovered Tomes hasn't been very active this week. Facebook posts and tweets have been minimal. Don't worry. They'll jump back up to the norm relatively soon, and when they do, I'll give you a full explanation of everything - you deserve that.

Emails, tweets, and comments aren't being ignored. I love you guys, and wouldn't do that to you. Rather, I'm holding back as much as possible right now in order to ensure that I can give you my full attention. I have a lot going on right now, and I don't want to rush through any correspondence with any of you. You're worth more than that.

So remember, the sky isn't falling. I'll be back up to full speed relatively soon, and the reviews will go on - even during this hectic time frame.

Thank you for having patience with me. Review posts won't be neglected. You'll still get plenty of those.

Yay!

P.S. I also apologize for any grammar errors in this post. I'm in a bit of a rush. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderated to reduce comments that are unrelated to the post.