- See more at: http://myblogrtricks.blogspot.com/2014/07/how-to-show-post-title-before-blog.html#sthash.p9yUfIwF.dpuf

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back on Track!

Good news, everyone!

It looks like Undiscovered Tomes will finally be back on its normal schedule, beginning tomorrow.

Yippee!!!

Not having the normal reviews posted for you has been driving me nuts... and I'm sure you feel the same. We want books, darn it! Thankfully, I'm finally at the point where things are falling back into place, so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Just a heads-up:

Tomorrow's review will cover an ebook set in an alternate timeline - one in which society is vastly different, both socially and technologically. We've got another piece written in the age of steam!

WeeeEEEEEeee!!!

Yep. I love my steampunk. In fact, I discovered some pretty decent steampunk costume attire at a nearby store, which means I'll have the chance to get one awesome Halloween costume!

And speaking of Halloween costumes...

What are you planning on? Do you have a staple costume that you wear every year? Does it match your favorite genre? Are you planning on dressing as a favored character? If so, which character? Which book?

As you may have guessed, I'm a pretty big Halloween buff. I live for this time of year! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moderated to reduce comments that are unrelated to the post.